pagemaker 6.5

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at pandora.be
Thu Aug 29 18:15:57 CDT 2002

Hi all,

I'm trying to install PM65 and the install goes just fine, but when trying
to start PM, I get:

err:winspool:WINSPOOL_OpenDriverReg win32 style printing used with 16 bits
app, try specifying 'win95' Windows version
err:winspool:AddPrinterDriverA Can't create Drivers key
err:winspool:WINSPOOL_LoadSystemPrinters Failed adding PS Driver (6)
fixme:dialog:MSGBOX_OnInit system modal msgbox ! Not modal yet.

and a popup window that says: "Cannot find Pagemaker's registry settings"

But on a subsequent install, it finds my licensing info just fine so I
asume those settings where done in the registry.

Any help on this one?

Franky