Printing in Wine

Anurag Phadke winelinux at rediffmail.com
Fri Aug 30 01:53:16 CDT 2002

Hello,
I am using Wine to run Tally, an accounting package. Over the
network, we are able to print documents using OpenOffice as we
have CUPS installed. I read the DOCS related to printing in Wine
and they say, I dont need to configure wine if I have CUPS
installed. But whenever  I issue the print command in tally,
nothing happens. I checked out /var/log/messages but didn't find
any relevant information to it.
Here are other details which will be useful:
Wine Version: 20020710
Tally: ver. 5.4
Distro: RH 7.2
If any other details are to be furnished, please let me know about
it.
-Regards Anurag