HALF-LIFE RUNS SLOW & Noe network connection

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 2 06:16:41 CST 2002

 --- sniff <sn1ff12345 at netscape.com> a écrit : > OK all,
>   Thanks for all the help so fare. My wine config = 100% according to
>
> winecheck. HL still runs S L O W (unplayable 2FPS slow) and I still
> can't see the internet (IN HALF-LIFE) Linux sees the internet/network
>
> fine. These are the errors I get in my term window when HALF-LIFE is
> running:

these ones are normal.
> fixme:class:get_class_ptr reading from class of other process window
0x10047
> fixme:dialog:MSGBOX_OnInit task modal msgbox ! Not modal yet.

> err:wininet:FTP_Connect Unable to connect (Connection timed out)
seems you have a problem with your Internet configuration = or perhaps
a bug ? try again with --debugmsg +wininet.

all the others are common , execpt this one if you have sound problems.

> fixme:winmm:MMDRV_Exit Closing while ll-driver open

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus in Matrix, chapter 15.