Could not insatall Internet Explorer on linux through wine.

Chris Berry compjma at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 2 14:03:18 CST 2002

>On Thursday 28 November 2002 11:41, Susant Padhi wrote:
>I am using redhat linux(kernel 2.4.-10) and wine version 20010731. When
>I installing Internet Expolerer 5.0 through wine */"Setup was unable to
>install all the components. Please close all applications and try
>running Setup again."/*
>*and the konsole output* is attached along with this mail.

Why would you want to use IE when Mozilla works so well, the only webpages I
know where it doesn't work are the M$ Q articles, and sites that require IE
specific plug-ins.

Chris Berry
compjma at hotmail.com
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"And here in our server room you can see our Beowolf Cluster of C64's that
keeps our enterprise on the very cutting edge of technology."