What audio apps have been tested with Jack??

Mark Knecht markknecht at attbi.com
Sun Dec 22 11:10:50 CST 2002

Hi,
   I know that jack support in Wine is very new. I am not able to get
any sound from it in my setup. In my setup Jack is tested and working
with a number of native Linux apps as both a user and as root, so I
presume that the problem is either the Windows apps I've tried, or the
Wine implementation of Jack support.

   What Windows apps have been tested in Wine (not WineX) using Jack?
I'd like to make sure that some known good app is working for me.

Thanks,
Mark