Changing FS type reported by Wine

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Mon Dec 23 19:41:46 CST 2002

Duane Clark wrote:

> Stephen Mollett wrote:
>

>> Just tried it. (Changed it to {'N','T','F','S',0}.) That works
>> perfectly... 6.5GB AVI created with no problems.
>

> Cool. I agree with Tony that this should be configurable in the
> ~/.wine/config file. Hopefully he will go ahead and make a patch for
> that ;)

<blush>Well I do not really think this is "right" fix. its just the one
I am pretty sure I can do.</blush>

>> One drawback... I've also reminded myself why I wasn't using the
>> latest Wine even though I'd built a package - frame preview no longer
>> works... Win some, lose some :-) I'll have to hack the old version
>> and recompile it - I was using 1007; I'll try the intervening
>> versions tomorrow to see which one breaks it.
>

> How about doing a regression test and finding out what broke it?
>
> http://www.winehq.com/Docs/wine-devel/cvs-regression.shtml

Pretty please...  If you have the disk space I would suggest that you
set up two trees one for regression testing and one for current current
cvs so that as a bonus you will can be bleading edge up to date if you
want.

I actually have three trees. One for development where I can do testing
of my own and other peoples patches, One for regression testing and one
that is a clean up to date cvs. The bigest reason for this is that it
takes a couple of hours to compile wine on my machine after running
./configure.

--

Tony Lambregts