Language not supported

Duško Rusmir drusmir at gmx.ch
Sat Feb 9 18:50:01 CST 2002

Hello

I use in /etc/X11/XF86Config XkBLayout "sr"
and have defined in KDE Srbija, srpski, ISO 8859-2

And allways got the messages:

fixme:string:GetLocaleInfoA 'IDEFAULTMACCODEPAGE' is not defined
for your language (081A).
Please define it in dlls/kernel/nls/YourLanguage.nls
and submit patch for inclusion into the next Wine release.
fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_KEYBOARD_DetectLayout Your keyboard layout
was not found! Using closest match instead (Croatian keyboard
layout) for scancode mapping.
Please define your layout in windows/x11drv/keyboard.c and submit
them
to us for inclusion into future Wine releases.
See the Wine User Guide, chapter "Keyboard" for more information.
fixme:string:GetLocaleInfoA 'SABBREVMONTHNAME1' is not defined for
your language (081A).
Please define it in dlls/kernel/nls/YourLanguage.nls
and submit patch for inclusion into the next Wine release.
fixme:string:GetLocaleInfoA 'SMONTHNAME1' is not defined for your
language (081A).
Please define it in dlls/kernel/nls/YourLanguage.nls
and submit patch for inclusion into the next Wine release.
fixme:string:GetLocaleInfoA 'SABBREVMONTHNAME2' is not defined for
your language (081A).

But I have in Wine-HEAD/dlls/kernel/nls/srb.nls and srl.nls!

What is wrong?
--
MfG / With best Regards
Rusmir Duško