no built in EXE module loaded did you specify an .spec

Erwin van de Glind djcoke at computerworldcenter.com
Mon Feb 11 11:51:04 CST 2002

Sorry fot the multiple posts but i went experiencing a bit
when i copy the entire files from the cd i get this error on the bigfile :
data1.cab
cp: reading `/mnt/cdrom/data1.cab': Input/output error
so you are right the file is surely damaged someway
:( it is the original cd

so i gonna get a program which riped it off like isobuster or somewhat do you
knwo anything like that on linux ?

Greetz
DjCoke