W-Process access denied (was WineDbg : list of errors)

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Sat Feb 16 12:58:46 CST 2002

> WineDbg gives error 5 that says "access denied".
> Don't understand, because these are my own processes
see my previous answer: it's of no use to keep on screaming
if you don't read and answer the other posts
another possibility, your process actually crashed, which
triggers the opening of the debugger, which somehow gets
stucked and hangs any other debugging tentative
how to know? try attaching with gdb (using the unix pid, from
ps). if it succeeds, then the error is somewhere else

A+