Office 2K question

Tom Nielsen tom at neuro-logic.com
Thu Feb 21 11:00:31 CST 2002

Can you give me a step-by-step on how to install a program like office or
point me to a page that does? I'm running a dual-boot W2K and Suse 7.3, and
have the W2K mounted on my system. I've been playing with Wine, but can't do
more than pull up notepad. I can't find an "idiot's guide" to wine either.

I'm using the rpm wine from Nov of last year. My confusion is how to install
programs...from windows or from SuSe. I have a fake windows directory as
well.

Thanks for your help!!

Tom

Tom Nielsen