CAD on wine - some almost useable, others not at all...

Phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 17:48:03 CST 2002

Intellicad, Rhino3D, Vdraft, General Cadd,,,
follow the link in my sig.  goto the Wine pages.

there are some that won't work, but i've had pretty good success.

also don't forget that there are native application for linux.
Qcad is not bad, and Varicad has just released a new version for linux.

hope that helps

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
http://www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux