win4lin + debian

robert w hall bobh at
Sat Feb 23 06:13:05 CST 2002

In article <a55nlm$4pafo$1 at>, B. Joshua Rosen
<bjrosen at> writes
>In <a54qbm$4kipo$1 at>, trax wrote:
>> Dunno what you have been a smoking, but win4lin is not wine.
>This is the most appropriate newsgroup for him to post in. There isn't a
>Win4Lin newsgroup

eh? So what have I been reading (or smoking?!)  the past two years!

as I posted to the other thread mentioning win4lin, there is a very good
subscription-group (*),

win4lin-users at

subscription details on the netraverse site

of course, if you only have a warez version of win4lin (I gather they
exist), you may have some reluctance to go down that road... :-)

* ie like wine-devel - only about half the traffic
robert w hall