win4lin + debian

robert w hall bobh at n-cantrell.demon.co.uk
Sat Feb 23 06:13:05 CST 2002

In article <a55nlm$4pafo$1 at ID-78650.news.dfncis.de>, B. Joshua Rosen
<bjrosen at polybus.com> writes
>In <a54qbm$4kipo$1 at ID-125269.news.dfncis.de>, trax wrote:
>
>> Dunno what you have been a smoking, but win4lin is not wine.
>>

>This is the most appropriate newsgroup for him to post in. There isn't a
>Win4Lin newsgroup

eh? So what have I been reading (or smoking?!)  the past two years!

as I posted to the other thread mentioning win4lin, there is a very good
subscription-group (*),

win4lin-users at netraverse.com

subscription details on the netraverse site

of course, if you only have a warez version of win4lin (I gather they
exist), you may have some reluctance to go down that road... :-)

Bob

* ie like wine-devel - only about half the traffic
--
robert w hall