Shlwapi UNC problems with IE6

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Sat Feb 23 16:58:29 CST 2002

On Sat, 23 Feb 2002, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:

> Here's what I get now (after trying your patch):
> (strange, there's no file with such that name in WINE)
>
> Unhandled exception: page fault on write access to
> 0x80004005 in 32-bit code (0x403d0c85).
> In 32-bit mode.
> Symbol h_errno is invalid
> 0x403d0c85 (_end+0x786d9 [unwind-sjlj.c]): addb
> %al,0x0(%eax)
> Enter path to file 'unwind-sjlj.c':

That is why the debugger asks for it.  If it was in Wine (and Wine was
compiled with -g and not stripped) it would know where it is, I  think.
At a guess it is in glibc or something.  Usually (but not always) a
crash in a library wine uses os because wine calls it with a bad
parameter or so.

could you go up the stack a few times until you are in Wine code and try
"info local"?
Of course, a backtrace is usually helpful too.

Lawson