Oliver Sampson olsam at
Sat Feb 23 18:18:00 CST 2002

What version of agent?  What command line options are you giving wine?
What directory are executing the wine executable in?  Where is your
Agent data?

I've successfully set up Agent to run under Wine (and to interact with
Opera.).  See for details.

I'm not sure it will help your problem, but it might get you started
in the right direction.

On Sat, 23 Feb 2002 17:38:44 +0000, Bernard Victor
<bvictor at> wrote:

>I am having problems loading Agent. No problem if I am logged in as
>root, bit using  a user I get the message 'unable to access directory
>D:\gent|Data for writing.
>However I do not have a D:\ drive. All Windows programs are on my
>wine-users mailing list
>wine-users at

Oliver Sampson
olsam at