Shlwapi UNC problems with IE6

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Sun Feb 24 10:08:57 CST 2002

On Sun, 24 Feb 2002, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:

> > could you go up the stack a few times until you are
> > in Wine code and try
> > "info local"?
>

> I'm not easy with winedbg. What should I do to go up
> the stack ?

Winedbg is sort of like gdb, in case that might help.
It marks where it is in the stack (actually, in the backtrace of the
stack) with => at the beginning of the line.  the command "up"
moves the pointer down one entry in the list (of course  :-).

I don't know what BROWSEUI.DLL is (I don't have one of those), so
probably "up 3"  (or "up" "up" "up") would get to WINPROC_wrapper
where "info local" might tell us a little bit.  It isn't all that much
harm to just try,
"up"
"info local"
"up"
"info local"
until info local starts responding with variable names and values, and
maybe a few more times after that.

I'm not real strong on winprocs, but maybe something will start making
sense to somebody.

Lawson

Hanlon's Razor:
        Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by
stupidity.