Lotus Notes 5.0.9a

Steve Winnacott slade at datasyrge.net
Sun Feb 24 22:24:56 CST 2002

Believe it or not, wine runs the Install Shield program perfectly when
installing Lotus Notes. However, when creating mail, after I type one
letter (doesn't matter what it is) every letter after it dissappears
until you hit backspace, delete, or click the mouse in the window. This
is annoying as some of us *like* to see what we're typing in an email
:-)

I'm Running RedHat 6.2 and the latest version of wine as of this
writing.

-- Steve

--
Steve Winnacott
President/CEO/Head Systems Administrator