memory leak?

Jure Pecar Jure.Pecar at select-tech.si
Mon Feb 25 05:50:24 CST 2002

I got no reply to this mail, so i'm writing again.
I still get the same behaviour on today's cvs snapshot.

Looking on the web site, bugzilla there is only for codeweavers' wine. Can
i enter this problem there? I'd really need to have this fixed. Also, any
hint of my config to help you trace the problem would be welcome too.

--

Jure Pecar