Lotus Notes 5.0.9a

Toby Haynes thaynes at ca.ibm.com
Mon Feb 25 07:46:55 CST 2002

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, LKEMMEL at il.ibm.com wrote:
>> ... when creating mail, after I type one letter (doesn't matter what it is)
>> every letter after it dissappears until you hit backspace, delete, or click
>> the mouse
> in the window.  If you resize the window, it will also work. And if you
> continue typing after resizing, you'll even see everithing in the current
> line (until you hit 'enter' and start a new line..).  Lina

There is a patch for this problem. Merge this into your Wine build and 'make &&
make install' to install it.

This patch is NOT in CVS as it is a hack. A good fix is more difficult alas ...

Toby Haynes

Toby Haynes
The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own, and do
not necessarily reflect those of IBM Canada.