Dummy Printing Round 2!

Dtr datreyn at bushinternet.comLOL
Mon Feb 25 09:25:34 CST 2002

Hi,

I have posted this before, and was told to read the documentation (which I
already had in detail) since I have been looking everywhere (mainly google)
with no joy.

If possible I want to tell wine I have a printer installed (write to file
printer if possible) as I do not have a printer but have a windows
application that requires a printer to be installed to run, could anyone
advise me on any pointers of doing this,

I have spent alot of time trying my best to research this but I either find
nothing or it is completely baffling,

I look forward to any replies (hopefully without been told to "read the
documentation" (Which I have)

Thanks.

---