Lotus Notes 5.0.9a

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Mon Feb 25 14:56:03 CST 2002

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Steve Winnacott wrote:

> How does one merge this into his wine build? (Syntax please)

cd <wine>
cat lotus.dif |patch -p0

I like to run patch one time with --dry-run to make sure I didn't fat
finger something, then call back the command (control-p) and obliterate
the --dry-run and go, but you should do as you see fit.  I didn't check
in the archive, but my copy of lotus.dif is a -p0 patch, so I reckon
that should be right.

patch -p 0 -d <wine> <lotus.dif

for other variations, consult man patch.  It is not such a bad man page.

Lawson
---oof---