Problems running wine on a remote XTERM

Larry Merritt-Gilbert gilbertl at haulpak.com
Mon Feb 25 15:20:13 CST 2002

I had a similar problem trying to remotely display Wine progs to an
HPUX machine.  After an extensive amount of probing, my colleague and
I discovered that the target machine (the one being displayed to) had
some kind of wierd, hybrid color depth that was confusing to Wine.
You might want to make sure the color depth on the target box is one
that Wine likes.  Or, I could be totally wrong, and in that case, feel
free to let the flames fly.

2names