True Windows Partition?

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 16:25:20 CST 2002

in you're HOME/.wine/config file you will need to point wine at either a
windows partition if you already have one, or a directory (/var/lib/wine, /c,
or /home/wine) and lie to the application about there being windows installed.

running wine without winedos is really not that bad or that hard.
there is NO need to repartition your disk.