Lotus Notes 5.0.9a

PColbourn at argus.net.au PColbourn at argus.net.au
Tue Feb 26 16:29:49 CST 2002

> > ... when creating mail, after I type one letter (doesn't matter what
it is) every
> > letter after it dissappears until you hit backspace, delete, or click
the mouse in the window.

> If you resize the window, it will also work. And if you continue typing
> after resizing, you'll even see everithing in the current line (until
you
> hit 'enter' and start a new line..).

... and if you try to use Wine version 20010526, you'll find out that
Lotus Notes works almost flawlessly.
As formally broken as it may be wrt to GDI implementation, that release is

just ok with Notes  :-)

Ciao,
   Roberto

...and given that it worked so well, it should be a base candidate for
application regression testing - if a notes client does not work, then
something may be broken.

Phil