Lotus Notes 5.0.9a

Rick Knight rick at rlknight.com
Tue Feb 26 17:47:06 CST 2002

Thanks all,

I've been staying with wineX ver 20010626 due to this problem with
notes. I applied the patch and it works. Even better than 20010626. Some
things that didn't work too well before now work great. I was even able
to play GLQuake (Windows version) using wine with no native Windows
installation (linux ver won't work for me).

Great job Wine developers and Transgaming!

Rick Knight
(rick at rlknight.com)