WineHQ.com Moving

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Thu Feb 28 11:00:49 CST 2002

NOTICE!! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!

www.winehq.com will be moving to a new home in Minnesota. We are trying
to make this move as seamless as possible, but we can't guarantee that
there will not be any downtime. I will post another message to the
mailing lists when I have a more definite time of shutdown of the old
server.

www.winehq.org WILL be on-line for Web, FTP and CVS access. The area
that could have the longest downtime is the mailing lists.

Once the transfer is complete, winehq.com, winehq.org, and
wineproject.org will be one and the same site.

If you run a mirror of winehq.com please contact me to make arrangements
for access.

Further questions can be directed my was as well.

--

__  _WebGeek/NetAdmin CodeWeavers -= http://www.codeweavers.com
| \| |_____ __ ___ __  __ _ _ _   -= http://www.dracowulf.com
| .` / -_) |  | / '  \/ _` | ' \  -= mailto:jnewman at codeweavers.com
|_|\_\___|\_/\_/|_|_|_\__,_|_||_| -= ICQ: 1842980 Yahoo: laxdragon