Stay-on-Top-Flag / DynaGeo

Marcus Roeckrath marcus.roeckrath at gmx.de
Sun Jan 6 05:25:35 CST 2002

Hi,

I'm using a german program for dynamical geometry named "Euklid DynaGeo" with
lot of succes.

There are two problems:

1. If I want to create a macro DynaGeo puts a little window in front
(Stay-on-Top-Flag) which has to be used to end the marking of the starting
points of the macro. Under Wine this "Stay-on-Top" window is put behind the
main window when an object on the drawing screen is clicked. The author of
DynaGeo and I discussed this and maybe Wine does not handle the
"Stay-on-Top-Flag" correctly.

2. DynaGeo can create three-edged- and n-edged objects. When finishing this
Wine crashes at the moment when the third point of the 3-edged-object (last
point is put onto the first one on a n-edged-object).

--

Gruss Marcus

Marcus Roeckrath -- Vikarsbusch 8 -- D-48308 Senden -- Germany
Phone  : +49-2536-9944 -- Mailer/BBS/Fax : +49-2536-9943 (V34, X75)
FidoNet: 2:2449/523
E-Mail : marcus.roeckrath at gmx.de
WWW    : http://home.foni.net/~marcusroeckrath/