another starcraft

elwis at spray.se elwis at spray.se
Tue Jan 15 09:11:40 CST 2002

Hello everyone!

I downloaded CodeWeavers wine the other week and had it up and running in the instant of a sec. So, I mounted my Cd and installed StarCraft with no problems (except all this jibbrisch about missing fonts).
Happy as a newborn daddy I started it up, and noticed that since I couldn't fill in a userid for playing, I couldn't play. it turned out that all my keyboard pressing ended up in the debugging console?
Playing around with managing windows didn't help at all, so I thought that maybe anyone on the list had 2 minutes to spare and could give me a neat solution.

Regards

//Stefan

Här börjar Internet!
Skaffa gratis e-mail och gratis Internet på http://www.spray.se