Microsoft Home Publishing 2000

Angus Thermopily angus_thermopily at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 07:58:20 CST 2002

Excel and Word run fine under Wine assuming you are
running them from a vfat partition.  I was never able
to do an install of any app from the comand line into
a Wine fake windows directory.  I always got error
messages about the setup.exe flag even though I wasn't
using one.  The only problem that I can't seem to
overcome is saving a file from Word or Excel after
opening an existing one or creating a new one.  Since
I need to be abe to save files, my plans to stop using
Windows and only use Linux have been put on hold unitl
I can eiher fix the problem or come across someone who
has and is willing to share to solution.

Angus