Counter Strike - OpenGL problem?

Aaron Warner awarner at clear.co.nz
Fri Jan 18 22:20:41 CST 2002

Attach your XF86Config-4 file for the video card section of it.

Usually the errors caused by not specifying the correct drivers..
In the graphics adaptor section (is that the right one?) make sure where its
got driver you've got "nvidia" and not "nv"..
you have downloaded the drivers and compiled etc from nvidia right?

Aaron

"Mario Ohnewald" <mario.ohnewald at gmx.de> wrote in message
news:<02011622080901.06844 at spiekey>...
>  Hello!
>  I have the latest Wine version, SuSE7.3 (up to date) and the standard
SuSE