Screen resolution switch with DGA

Aaron Warner awarner at clear.co.nz
Sat Jan 19 22:56:00 CST 2002

Sherwood..
In the XF86Config-4 (if thats what your using) there is a screen line that
defines the resolutions you can run it in..it'll look something like
"1600x1200", 1024x768" etc etc..add 800x600 to that line..then when your in
X press alt-ctrl-+ and it'll cycle through the resolutions defined in that
config file..I used that for starcraft and it works well..the very first res
will be the one that Xwindows starts in..

news:<3C49FB7F.1030706 at example.net>...