little problem with winelib...

Igor Bogicevic caboom at mail.box.sk
Sun Jan 20 16:11:58 CST 2002

hello everybody,

i have a slight problem, i want to write a wrapper around win32 binary dll and
use it with my *nix applications, and i have been through the winelib
documentation, and spent pretty much time trying to make a working wrapper, but
i can't seem to get it working (with and without prototyping the calls i seem to
get many "undefined reference to '....'"'s)...
could anyone give me some example on how to actually use win32 dll which is not
part of the wine dll's and basic windows dll with the *nix applications (in my
case *nix = NetBSD1.5.2 && Linux2.2.20) since i am stuck and actually i am not
sure how to start since i can't really get to the solution with the relatively
poor documentation for winelib. with just using a wine on application that was
built with VC++ i can't get good performance which i need.

thnx,

       igor bogicevic

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a 4BSD?
My friends all got sources, so why can't I see?
Come all you moby hackers, come sing it out with me:
To hell with the lawyers from AT&T!