Visio 2000 installer

Florin Andrei florin at
Mon Jan 28 17:31:54 CST 2002

On Mon, 2002-01-28 at 15:14, Florin Andrei wrote:
> [root at stantz root]# wine /mnt/GT40/clients/visio2k/2000/Setup.exe
> err:cursor:CURSORICON_Destroy Destroying active cursor!
> [root at stantz root]#

Same thing with codeweavers-wine-20011108-5
If you want more debug messages or run some experiments or anything,
please tell me (exactly what to do). I'm willing to be your guinea pig!

Florin Andrei

"The security of any corporate network is inversely proportional
to the number of systems administrators on the network." -
- Petreley's law of sysadmins