Attempting new app - EES (Engineering Equation Solver)

Carl Larson cslarson79 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 00:28:56 CDT 2002

I've uninstalled windows and this seems to be the
final hurdle as there doesn't seem to be a comparable
linux app (thermodynamics equation solver).  I
absolutely need this program for my engineering
classes.  Wine looks great, and the gui winetools is
pretty neat too.  While running the program i get:

X Error of failed request: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap
or Window parameter)
Major opcode of failed request: 70
(X_PolyFillRectangle)

I also get the line:
fixme:commctrl:FlatSB_SetScrollProp stub
like a thousand times (alot, atleast)
can anyone direct me to somewhere i could go with
directions to troubleshoot this?  i've already looked
somewhat on google/winehq, but am fairly new to this
debugging process.
Thanks