Quickenw does not start at all:((

Steve Varadi svaradi at usa.com
Wed Jul 3 23:58:55 CDT 2002

I am using wine more than four years without problem. Now I installed SuSE 8.0
on my new laptop (with winXP -ntfs- on the other partition) with
 Wine release 20011226
 I got the following error:

err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file) IPROF32.dll (which is needed by
D:\QUICKENW\QWUTIL7.DLL) not found
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load D:\QUICKENW\QWUTIL7.DLL
err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file) QWUTIL7.dll (which is needed by
D:\QUICKENW\ONLNCALL.DLL) not found
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load D:\QUICKENW\ONLNCALL.DLL
err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file) ONLNCALL.dll (which is needed by
D:\QUICKENW\QW.EXE) not found

I checked in the winXP partition C:\Quickenw directory and they were in
C:\windows\system32 directory.
I copy IPROF32.dll to C:\QUICKENW and came back under linux and start wine
again.

Now MFC42.dll file missing. I went back under winXP copy it to C:\Quickenw
Next time Q_encutl.dll was missing. I did same with the others.

Now I try to start wine

vpista at sonyka:~> wine /windows/C/Quickenw/qw.exe

Warning: wine requests its own values in windows registry.
         Please use the script 'wine_set_default_reg' to set the values.
         This warning is printed every time but the update of the registry
         is needed only once after update of wine or windows.

vpista at sonyka:~> wine_set_default_reg
The Windows registy updated by /usr/lib/wine/reg/psdrv.reg
The Windows registy updated by /usr/lib/wine/reg/winedefault.reg
vpista at sonyka:~> wine /windows/C/Quickenw/qw.exe

Warning: wine requests its own values in windows registry.
         Please use the script 'wine_set_default_reg' to set the values.
         This warning is printed every time but the update of the registry
         is needed only once after update of wine or windows.

vpista at sonyka:~>

Nothing happend. What went wrong?? How can I start my quicken2000 again??
Please help.
Thanks:
Steve