mount problems during install

kalle kanin mbx46128 at ncraa.dk
Sat Jul 6 14:39:29 CDT 2002

>-- Original Message --
>Subject: mount problems during install
>From: Christian Neumair <christian-neumair at web.de>
>To: wine-users at winehq.com
>Date: 06 Jul 2002 15:45:12 +0200
>

>Hi there!

Hi Christian !

I believe all you need to do is make sure you don't execute the install
program from where the cdrom is mounted.

For example, if you've mounted the cdrom on /cdrom, and the file is install.exe,
do "wine /cdrom/./install.exe" from any location _but_ the /cdrom tree.

Doing it this way, you should be able to unmount /cdrom, insert the other
cdrom, mount it, and continue the install.

works great for me that way.

hope this helps :)

Nikolaj Raahauge | www.ncraa.dk