wordperfect

Alvin Murphy amurphy at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Jul 8 00:13:14 CDT 2002

I have managed to mostly install wpwin9 into fake windows. I freeze near
the end at the "self registering" screen (cdrhlp90.dll),  but the
install log seems to find everything there. But wine will not run WP,
says cannot find wpwin9.exe.  I can find it in fake_windows using
Nautilus; otherwise cannot get there by using cd since it seems to be
unable to cd into "WorPerfect Office 2000". Does anyone have an idea how
I can finish the install (get around the freeze) and/or run wpwin9.exe?
Thanks