Download winex 2.0 free from here!

Christian Neumair christian-neumair at web.de
Mon Jul 8 06:21:58 CDT 2002

> Just go to this link:
> http://spazioinwind.libero.it/nonsolomicrosoft/wineen.html
> and enter the winex section, just enter the page, and click on the
> download link to start download imediatly, no credit card or
> subscription required. It's the original rpm from transgaming, not a cvs
> build!!

1.) Redistribution is explicitly declared illegal (have a look at the
WineX license!)
2.) I hope nobody downloads it as it's just unfair not to pay those
geeks programming WineX. TransGaming are about 7 people selling the
right to use their class a program for 5 bucks a month.
Again, please feel responsible and download it not!

see you,
 Chris