wine/winex

Harold H. Irvin III hank1126 at carolina.rr.com
Mon Jul 8 19:20:48 CDT 2002

Hi! I'm new to wine as well as Linux (SuSe 7.3 Personal)
I have wine already installed , but do not have Windows. I have been
trying to install 98SE
but  have boot problems. However, I understand that i don't have to have
Windows installed to run
Windows apps. One of the things that I miss the most in Windows is
games. Can you tell me, for example,
how to download and run a game using wine? I just need to know how to
get started using  the program.

                                                         Thanks!