wordperfect

David Jones gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Jul 8 23:41:47 CDT 2002

Suggest installing into a directory name without
spaces? When CDing to a directory with spaces in the
filename, you need to enclose it in quotes. Maybe
Wine isn't doing that, so it's looking for a directory
called "WorPerfect". (Question, is the missing "d" in
WordPerfect below a typo in your mail, or the actual
directory name it's looking for?)

Your news is encouraging to me, although I have the
native Linux version of WP8 as my Linux
wordprocessor ...

David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com