wordperfect

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Tue Jul 9 10:18:29 CDT 2002

Alvin Murphy wrote:
> David Jones wrote:
>
>>..
>>Your news is encouraging to me, although I have the
>>native Linux version of WP8 as my Linux
>>wordprocessor ...

Well, out of the box, neither WP 7 nor WP 10 work for me under wine. I
have not attempted to debug what the problem is though. At least in WP
10, it is only complaining about missing registry entries. So maybe one
of these days I will try to track those down.

> Thanks for the help. I finally figured out that I could cd into a
> directory (for example "Program Files") by issuing "cd Pr*". I will try
> the quotes next time...

The easy way to do this is to type "cd Pr" and then hit the tab key.
That should type out the rest of the line for you.