Insufficient Disk Space error

Michael Halcrow mah69 at email.byu.edu
Thu Jul 11 14:17:14 CDT 2002

Just a directory.

Maybe this is related... when a program installs to a location similar
to "\programs\app", the directories are created under my /home/username
directory, instead of my /c directory. Maybe this is because I start
wine while I'm in my /home/username directory?

Again: the *directories* are created, but the program fails to create
any files. This leads me to believe that something is broken in the free
space detection.