Problems with non root users

Chris Thomas cwt137 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 30 13:25:00 CDT 2002

Hello,

     I have ran the wine version that comes with Redhat 7.1 and 7.3. To get
my windows programs, I mount the windows partition. My problem is that I can
only get Quicken 2001 to run under wine when exicuted as root. (either by
logging in as root or logging in as someone else and using the su command
then starting wine). When I try to run quicken under wine using another
user, I get error messages and wine quits.
     Does anyone have any solutions? Thank you for your time.

Chris Thomas