Windows 98 installation

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 14:29:05 CDT 2002

--- Tony Lambregts <tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net>
wrote:
[skipped]
> . If it did however the command line would look like
> this.
>
> wine -dll KERNEL32=n Eudora_5.1.1.exe

I'm not sure that this switch survived the moving of
command line arguments to the config file.

http://appdb.codeweavers.com/appview.php?appId=62&versionId=37

> So I think your best solution would be to submit a
> bug report to
> http://bugs.winehq.org . Please look at the
> following for some help in
> writeing a good bug report.
> http://www.winehq.org/Docs/wine-user/bugs.shtml

Please do reports for no-windows installation with
only necessary native dlls if you really need any. It
is much more difficult to debug mix of native/buitin
dlls.

Andriy