Executing an windows application installer that check for wi ndow s version?

Thava Prahash thava at portal.com
Tue Jun 18 22:10:15 CDT 2002

Hi All

Andrily, Thanks for the information. I've tried setting the config file. YIt doesn't work. I've checked with the application support. According to them, the OS check is done by InstallShield product functionality. Anyone has any idea how Installshiled detects the version of os ( can't find such info on their website!) and how we can workaround it.

Thanks again