--winver has gone ?

edaniel edaniel at perso.mine.nu
Wed Jun 19 02:09:05 CDT 2002

Which version are you using ?

here what I have with mine

Usage: wine [options] [--] program_name [arguments]
The -- has to be used if you specify arguments (of the program)

   --debugmsg name  Turn debugging-messages on or off
   --dll name       Enable or disable built-in DLLs
   --dosver x.xx    DOS version to imitate (e.g. 6.22)
                    Only valid with --winver win31
   --help,-h        Show this help message
   --managed        Allow the window
		    manager to manage created windows
   --version,-v     Display the Wine
		      version
   --winver         Version to imitate (win95,win98,winme,nt351,nt40,win2k,winxp,win20,win30,win31)
   --dt             Defer trace
   until Alt+F12

maybe your version is more recent than mine .... but the one I have work
with loooooots of progs :D

See you
Rico