Regressing CVS (was Re: (Demo CD available) Has anyone tested AutoCad 2000 with any recent wine ?)

Ian D. Stewart idstewart at
Wed Jun 19 12:35:12 CDT 2002

On 2002.06.18 15:22 Andriy Palamarchuk wrote:
> --- Duane Clark <dclark at> wrote:
> [skipped]
> > Not that particular problem, but some regressions
> > related to the big gdi
> >   patch of 5/31/02. Might be related.
> This is easy to confirm with regression testing -
> running the app with snapshot on 5/30/02 and 6/01/02.

Are their directions readily available for regressing within a CVS
working directory (as opposed to downloading snapshots).  I've an
application which recently stopped working which I believe may be