using lotusnotes r5 client on redhat 7.3 with wine 20020411

Pedro Restrepo pedrores at
Fri Jun 21 22:23:02 CDT 2002

Hi Volker,

I had the same problem (under Mandrake, but the point is equal).

The problem is that you do not have TimeZone entries in your fake
Windows Registry.

I solved the problem adding these entries in the file system.reg.

The values (taken from a real Windows Registry) are like these:

"StandardName"="Hr. estándar del Pacífico de SA"
"DaylightName"="Hr. de ver. del Pacífico de SA"

(you must convert to the format used in SYSTEM.REG, with two //, etc).

Now I have several machines running Lotus Notes client 5.09 prefectly.

I hope this helps you.

By the way, another problem I had is the use of the MSVCRT.DLL. You must
use it NATIVE.

Pedro Restrepo