status of win32 cad (was Re: (Demo CD available)

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 22 16:39:08 CDT 2002

ok, i've backed up to my original working config(year and a half ago) and i
compiled Wine 20020509 from scratch.  Intellicad is still locking up when i
use the mouse in the drawing area.  i have another application that is
admittedly simpler(ie 2D) called GeneralCadd that i just reinstalled.  it
seems to run fine with no mouse problems at all.  infact a number of the
qerks from this one seem to get gone.

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
http://www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux