Wine -- port problem

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 15:03:05 CDT 2002

http://www.winehq.org/docs/wine-user/configuring.shtml

> Yes, I've already RT(F)M's, but can't solve the
> problem. I use SUSE 8.0. COM1
> is configured as "/dev/ttyS0". I have a fax modem
> using that port. I've asked
> d-aliegry in #winehq and tried everything. Nothing
> worked.
>
> Any solution?

I don't think I can help you as I don't know very much
about ports. Can suggest you to submit a bug report to
the Wine bug tracking system (http://bugs.winehq.com).
I'll reassign your report to the developer,
responsible for ports. Please, include in the bug
report all relevant information, how the problems
shows up, how you tried to fix it, whether you can use
the port from different applications, etc.

Regards,
Andriy