theoretical question

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 08:00:23 CST 2002

is this setup.exe for an application or to install the OS?
.
.
in the end i think that you will find that windows will try to take control
of your box durring the installation and a conflict will occur.
it might be posible, but what would be the advantage?
if you want to install windows on your computer then boot the installation CD
and install it.

are you trying to install windows onto a journalling file system?
that might be fun, but i would not try it on a box that i use for work.
i'd setup a second machine to play with.

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
http://www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux